BREAUX BRIDGE CITY HALL101 BERARD ST. | BREAUX BRIDGE, LA | 70517
City Hall: Mayor Ricky Calais
City Clerk: Pattie Dupuis
Accounts Payable/ P.O.’s: Tina Green
Public Utilities: Judy Bellard Office: 337.332.8307
NOTE: A new deposit is required for all NEW connections. We do not transfer services. New water meters for new construction for a home or business requires a fee. (without a bore job – having to dig under the roadway). With a bore job, there is an additional fee also required.
If you should have any questions regarding this information, you may call 337-332-2171, ext. 1, to speak with Mrs. Judy Bellard. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
NOTE: If you need emergency assistance after regular business hours of 8 AM-4:15 PM due to a broken water pipe,please contact the police department at 337-332-2186. For gas leaks,please contact Atmos Energy at 1-888-286-6700 or, in the case of an emergency you may call 1-866-322-8667.
Planning / Zoning / Permits: Amanda LeBlanc
Payroll / Worker’s Comp: Rita George
Customer Service: Macey Alexander
Breaux Bridge Water Plant
251 Washington St.
Occupational Licenses: Amanda Leblanc
1. You must complete an Occupational License Form. Applications may be picked up at our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Mailing or faxing are available upon request. For more information, please contact Amanda LeBlanc at 337-332-8333.
2. You must apply for a local sales tax ID number with the St. Martin Parish School Board. You may call 337-332-2105.
3. Must be zoned properly for your particular business
BEER & LIQUOR
Alcohol Permits Require the Following:
1. Must complete an alcohol permit application
2. Permit Fees: (Cash, Check, or Money Order is Acceptable)
$300 – Beer and Liquor
$265 – Liquor Only
$35 – Beer Only
$35 – Wine Only
$70 – Beer and Wine
If the building is a leased building, we must have a copy of the lease agreement. You must advertise that you are applying with the State of Louisiana to sell alcohol. You must advertise with the Teche Newspaper at 337-332-3562.
You may contact our office – Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – or you may call 337-332-8333 for any other questions regarding alcohol permits and occupational licenses.
Property Taxes: Darren Dore
St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Dept.
400 St. Martin Street
St. Martinville, LA 70582
Police Department: Chief Rollie Cantu
101 Berard St.
Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Public Works: Randy “Crip” Cormier
Breaux Bridge City Court