BREAUX BRIDGE CITY HALL101 BERARD ST. | BREAUX BRIDGE, LA | 70517
City Clerk: Kristi LeBlanc
NOTE: A new deposit is required for all NEW connections. We do not transfer services. New water meters for new construction for a home or business requires a fee. (without a bore job – having to dig under the roadway). With a bore job, there is an additional fee also required.
If you should have any questions regarding this information, you may call 337-332-2171, ext. 1, to speak with Mrs. Judy Bellard. Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
NOTE: If you need emergency assistance after regular business hours of 8 AM-4:15 PM due to a broken water pipe,please contact the police department at 337-332-2186. For gas leaks,please contact Atmos Energy at 1-888-286-6700 or, in the case of an emergency you may call 1-866-322-8667.
Planning / Zoning / Permits:
Breaux Bridge Water Plant
251 Washington St.
Occupational Licenses: Beverly Celestine
1. You must complete an Occupational License Form. Applications may be picked up at our office between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Mailing or faxing are available upon request. For more information, please contact Beverly Celestine at 337-332-2171.
2. You must apply for a local sales tax ID number with the St. Martin Parish School Board. You may call 337-332-2105.
3. Must be zoned properly for your particular business
BEER & LIQUOR
Alcohol Permits Require the Following:
1. Must complete an alcohol permit application
2. Permit Fees: (Cash, Check, or Money Order is Acceptable)
$300 – Beer and Liquor
$265 – Liquor Only
$35 – Beer Only
$35 – Wine Only
$70 – Beer and Wine
If the building is a leased building, we must have a copy of the lease agreement. You must advertise that you are applying with the State of Louisiana to sell alcohol. You must advertise with the Teche Newspaper at 337-332-3562.
You may contact our office – Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – or you may call 337-332-8333 for any other questions regarding alcohol permits and occupational licenses.
St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Dept.
400 St. Martin Street
St. Martinville, LA 70582
101 Berard St.
Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Public Works: Randy “Crip” Cormier
Compliance: Bianca Faulk